Thursday, January 12, 2017

Week 12: Ginger and White Chocolate Loaf

This was the day before I left Helsinki to come back to Edinburgh. Just letting you know ;) I love baking so much :D haha

So after my dad and I had come back from iceskating, a good 2 hours of pure pleasure, we both got stuck in to making this lovely Ginger and White Chocolate Loaf. 

All the ingredients ready for baking
Getting the sugar, butter and golden syrup ready for the heat
Globby mess that is soo yummy!! ;)
Having a party in the oven
Almost ready!! 
After adding the creme fraiche and white chocolate icing and crystallised ginger the loaf is looking quite gorgeous!! 

We all loved this loaf!!! I made it the day before I left to go to Edinburgh, so that meant I only got one piece of the cake :( My parents really enjoyed having some baked goods in the house though !!

Till next time,

The Baking Students xx


No comments:

Post a Comment